Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wash Out





Heh...Hello Again :D




I have received quite a few of my photos back from the project leader. This makes me verrrry happy :D



I forgot to mention that yesterday, we had to put off the rest of the trip because the path we were following had been washed out by a flooded river. I had gotten ahead of the crew and nearly fell off the ledge lol. The gap in the road was about 100 feet wide and about 50 feet deep and the water was still raging. There was no slope to walk down, it was a straight drop, giving us no way to cross...and the only way to get around it was a 5 mile hike through rather rough terrain....no one wanted to continue xD



This morning was a total bust. I got up at before dawn so I could photograph the sunrise over the valley, but it was grey and overcast and the visibility was poor. The marine layer has burned off now, though, and of course it's bright and sunny and warm. -sigh-




Anyway, here are some of the photos that were returned to me...the photos being used:








Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment